Cassadaga Spirit Gardens is a place inspired by the natural energies of Cassadaga's lands & waters. George P. Colby felt the energies when he first purchased land from the old Prevatt Settlement in the 1880s. The northern Spiritualists from Cassadaga, New York who were seeking a place between Orange City & DeLeon Springs felt the energies around here in the 1890s when invited by Colby to have a look. Today, we can still feel the energies flowing in and around the whole of Cassadaga Village, including the Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp and Lake Colby-Alderman Park.
The Caretakers of Brighid's Well on this land welcome all Seekers & guests to enjoy the Gardens, explore the Faerie Presence, pay homage to the Memorials, participate in events, classes, or meditations as they are available. It is also our hope to create a space that enhances & harmonizes all the energies in the Cassadaga Village area, a community space that uplifts all residents & workers as well as guests.
• General Cassadaga, Florida History
• Modern American Spiritualism
• Roots of Cassadaga Spirit Gardens
• Download Audio Scripts & Walking Tours
• Walkabout Cassadaga Village
• Psychics, Mediums, & Healers
• Places to Eat & Sleep
• Other Nearby Sites & Attractions
Mission & Events
• Mission Statement
• Brighid's Well Events at Cassadaga Spirit Gardens
• Links to Community Happenings & More Resources
• Schedule Events at Cassadaga Spirit Gardens
• Matthew Sekunna, Cassadaga Psychic
• Brighid's Well, Inc.
• Sponsor, Volunteer, Participate
• Download Meditations by Cynthia